加減乘除算是數學中最基本的運算方式了,你知道他們的英語是什么嗎?一起來看看這個片段吧。

?

對話原文

?

Six, seven, eight...

六,七,八...

Sweetie, please stop counting black people.

寶貝,別再數黑人了行嗎。

Okay, just because there's more diversity here

好吧,雖然這里的人種和我們不同

doesn't mean we won't get along with everyone.

并不代表我們就和他們合不來。

Inside of all these homes

在這些房子里

are people and families that are just like us.

住著的都是和我們一樣的家庭。

Plus, my new school where you're gonna go is super close by.

再說,你要去的新學校離我們也很近。

Yes, and that's another reason why we chose this house.

對,這也是我們選擇這里的原因。

Grammy says that it was the only house that we could afford.

奶奶說只有這里住得起。

Wow, it's like she's still here.

她還真是陰魂不散。

A spider is on me! It got me!

蜘蛛!蜘蛛爬到我身上了!

It's not funny, man.

一點都不好笑。

You know, you are extra annoying on Yardecue Day.

每次到院烤日你都超煩人的。

Son, how can you have such a bad attitude on a day like today?

兒子啊,你今天態度怎么這么差?

Yardecue Day is about bringing our community together

院烤日的意義在于讓街坊四鄰齊聚一堂

to celebrate what makes this neighborhood special.

以此歌頌讓我們社區變得特別的人。

Which is?

那么是什么呢?

Me.

我。

?

今日重點:

?

數數:count。count on,指望,依靠;count me in,算我一個

多樣性,差異:diversity

與…和睦相處:get along with sb

還有:plus。這個詞本義是“加”的意思,可以引申為“再說,還有”的意思。“減”minus;“乘”multiply;“除”divide

蜘蛛:spider

社區:community

?

北京体彩网想看完整視頻,請關注【滬江英語】公眾號