You no longer send out energy of desperation or the need to be filled from the outside.
你再不會向外散發絕望的氣場,也不再需要外物來填充自己內心的空虛

?

You become a powerful within yourself that attracts better.
你變成了一汪泉眼,會源源不斷的生出正能量,也吸引更優秀的人靠近你

?

The more you love who you are, the less you seek and approval.
你越是愛自己本來的樣子,越是不需要外界的確證和首肯

?

You're growing in ways you don't realize yet.
你以自己不知道的方式成長著

?

You’re being pushed out of your comfort zone to step into your truth.
你被推到了舒適區之外,步入了屬于自己的真理之中

?

It's all about right now...
就在此刻,你正在不斷完善自己

?

It's all about letting go
敞開心門, 釋放自我

?

and allowing change to take place.
接受改變



Keep breathing through it all.
深呼吸,讓這一切浸潤你的身心。

?

Everything is about to make sense.
一切都將步入正軌。